If you want to win a $1,000 PC Giftcard Or 1 Million Optimum Points, the Loblaws Store has come up with a great opportunity – The Loblaws Store Opinion Survey at www.storeopinion.ca, for its customers. This involves all its loyal customers to takeout a few minutes time (5 to 6 minutes) from their busy schedule to fill their survey.
This survey will provide the company with valuable customer feedback in order to increase the quality of their product, improve the work atmosphere, and level up customer service standards. It will help the Loblaws Store understand what the customers like and don’t like.
You need to know a handful of steps and rules laid by the Loblaws Store before taking the Loblaws Store Opinion Survey from their official website: www.storeopinion.ca
We will walk you through the entire procedure in this article so that the survey process doesn’t take more than the aforementioned number of minutes.
Before going ahead, let us learn a bit about the Loblaws. The residents of Canada are usually aware of it, but if they aren’t, this post will get them acquainted with the store as well as the survey. Let’s get to know the brand at hand.
Did You Know About the Loblaws Store?
Loblaws is an industry-leading supermarket chain in Canada with stores spread across the provinces of Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia, Alberta, and Saskatchewan.
Founded by Theodore Loblaw J. Milton Cork in 1919, Loblaws is the largest food distributor in Canada. It is headquartered in Brampton, Ontario. Pharmacy, General Grocery, General Merchandise, Photolab, and Alcoholic beverages, are the key types of products sold in their stores across Canada.
We have listed a total of 11 points to cover the eligibility criteria, steps, rules & regulations to take the Loblaws Store Opinion Survey at www.storeopinion.ca:
What are the Eligibility Criteria and Rules to Take the Loblaws Store Opinion Survey at www.storeopinion.ca:
Remember, this pointer is mandatory and must be followed. Not adhering to these criteria and rules will get the participant out of the entire process.
- The participant must be a resident of Canada.
- He or she must be 18 years and above in age.
- Only one entry is allowed on each receipt.
- No transfer of prizes to friends or family is allowed.
- Not applicable to the employees working in Loblaws.
- He or she should be proficient in English or Spanish.
- He or she should take 5 to 10 minutes of survey time.
- Holding a valid email ID is a must for any participant.
- Owning a PC, laptop, tablet, or smartphone is necessary.
- Supermarket receipt needed for entry to the survey.
- Good internet access is essential.
How to win by taking Loblaws Survey at www.storeopinion.ca?
Taking the Loblaws Store Opinion Survey at www.storeopinion.ca is very easy and simple. Just keep in mind the above-mentioned list of rules, and follow the instructions below, one by one. The step guide below will help you navigate through their survey page without any trouble.
- You need to go to the official website of the Loblaws Survey: www.storeopinion.ca. There are no other alternative websites for this.
- Then they are required to enter your 19-21-digit code, which you’ll spot at the bottom of your supermarket receipt. You can proceed further without the code.
- Now, press on the NEXT SIGN button on the screen to start the survey.
- Mention a few of your experiences by answering some questions related to your time here in the Loblaws.
- Give genuine answers to all the questions here.
- Also, rate your satisfaction level in regards to their products and services.
- Enter all the necessary contact details.
- Hit SUBMIT and proceed further.
We have provided some links below just to help you navigate through the survey process hassle-free.
Click on these links if you directly want to go to the Loblaws Store’s official website or their survey page. In case you have any query related to the survey process, or the eligibility criterias, or the rules & regulations, or their prize selection process, dial them on their customer care number: 1-800-531-2928
I hope the information provided by us in this article does more than help to get you through with the process. Rest, the prize winner selection is up to them. The prize money and perks are luring. This way, Loblaw gets more surveys done to take your feedback about their products and services, which is what they are aiming at by keeping an in prize money.
For more information about the company, you can go through their ABOUT US page.