Technology is making our lives much better day by day. Earlier we used to stop at toll booths and pay the tolls which used to cause heavy traffic jams, more fuel consumption, and sometimes accidents. Now with the introduction of EZDrive, things got easier and better. EZDrive MA is Massachusett’s all electronic tolling program. Using this system, one can pay their toll violations either through E-ZPass or PayByPlate.
What is E-Zpass MA?
Paying through E-ZPass involves the usage of Transponders attached to the windshield behind the rearview mirror. A special device reads the Transponder at the toll areas and the E-Zpass MA account will be charged accordingly. EZpass MA Transponders are free and offer discounted tolls in Massachusetts.
What is PaybyPlate MA?
Pay by Plate is a toll paying system, where tolls are charged by detecting the Vehicle’s license plate. Paybyplate MA toll invoice will be mailed to the vehicle’s registered owner. These invoices can be paid online or by check at any EZDrive MA customer service center.
FAQ’s related to PayByPlate MA:
- Can I pay my toll invoices received from Pay By Plate MA Online?
- Yes, you can pay for the Pay By Plate MA toll invoices online. For this you have to visit their official website www.ezdrivema.com/paybyplatelogin. This can be accessed in both web and mobile browser.
- What is the web address to login to my Pay By Plate MA account?
- To login to your Pay By Plate MA account, visit their official login web address which is https://www.ezdrivema.com/paybyplatemareglogin
- How can I pay Pay By Plate MA toll Manually?
- You can pay manually by mailing a check to:
- EZDrive MA customer service center
- PO Box 8007
- Auburn, MA 01501- 8007
- You can also pay in cash, or by credit and debit cards at any of their customer service centers.